A frequently asked question we get here at Pine Hills Retirement Community is “why don’t you take Medicare?” with the follow-up arguments that nearly 96% of American seniors have Medicare covera…Read More
Assisted Living Medical Services
The health and well-being of our residents is of the utmost important to the staff at Pine Hills Retirement Community. In addition to the services offered our Assisted Living residents, there are excellent medical care facilities located in Hot Springs and Rapid City.
Caring support at Pine Hills Retirement
Assisted Living Suites at Pine Hills is available for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living, including those with cognitive impairment. Our staff is available 24-hours a day and is available to offer assistance with a number of services including bathing, dressing and medication reminders.
Pine Hills also offers a hydro-therapy tub and a hot tub for our resident’s use and enjoyment.
Planned future amenities include a satellite outpatient physician clinic and outpatient physical and occupational therapy, both to be offered by appointment only.
Area Medical Resources
- Fall River Health Services: Complete medical services in Hot Springs, SD offered through Fall River Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Medical Center: Serving the five state area, within 60 minutes of Pine Hills Retirement
- Hot Springs VA Medical Center: Health care for Veterans in Hot Springs, SD
- Black Hills Surgery Center: An innovative specialty hospital in Rapid City
- Dental Services: There are several excellent dentists in the Hot Springs area